torstaina, huhtikuuta 24, 2008

Aoi on alkoholisti :P

kopioitu irc-galleriasta.

"Uruha placed a firm hand on Kai's shoulder. "Come on Kai, whats the harm in giving him your number? I'll make you a deal okay?" Kai raised an eyebrow as the bartender continued. "If he starts stalking you, I'll get you a new phone and a new phone number." Uruha offered.

Kai glared dully at him. "Er, in case you haven't noticed, he knows where I work." Kai said, indicating to the restaurant they were in. "He'll just come back and ask me what the hell happened."

"Then I'll threaten him with broken wine bottles." Uruha concluded.

Ruki sniggered from behind Kai. "Right after he drinks them empty.""

Tämä on teille antanut: http://fraud-lover.livejournal.com/10182.html#cutid1


Kiitän Saaraa siitä että saan lukea tätä ihanaa ficciä. ♥

Ei kommentteja: